1. Temporary Handicapped Access Placard Request Form (You may also request this form (mv-145a) at http://www.dmv.state.pa.us/pdotforms/mv_forms/mv-145a.pdf or obtain one from your local department of motor vehicle license center, state trooper barracks or State legislator.  Please fill out your portion of the form.  The doctor and staff will fill out our portion.  Mail or bring it to our office for completion.  It takes the state several weeks to process these. The AAA version of these forms is available in our office.)
  2. Work Status Form
  3. Gym Excuse
  4. School Absence Excuse

Our staff can easily prepare one of the above forms for you upon request.  You may call 724-933-3300, request one at your visit or through your Patient Portal